Client Operations Representative (Night Shift) - Contract (JR1019576)
- 5220 Robert J. Matthews Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA
Broadridge is growing! We are searching for a Client Operations Representative to join our team based out of our El Dorado Hills, CA location. In this role, you are the first point of contact to a wide array of Broadridge clients. In addition, this team is the 24/7/365 support for Broadridge’s Client Relations teams (Account Management) across the country. When issues arise, the Client Operations Representative evaluates the situation, reviews critical issue procedures, and communicates directly to Account Management and/or the client to get it resolved. Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are constantly tackling new challenges? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This is a temporary, contract role.
- Communicate with cilents primarily via email (with some phone communication) to resolve issues and/or escalate when necessary.
- Research and analysis of each situation to ensure clear instructions are presented.
- Complete daily tasks as well as daily issues that arise by handing them within Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Handles issues from beginning to end until a resolution has been reached
- Apply knowledge of the organization's policies, procedures, platforms, products, and services to assess moderately complex problems/concerns in order to achieve a resolution.
- 2+ year of experience in a client service related role or equivalent experience
- Experience with MS Office suite of products
- Computer competency and basic typing skills are a must.
- Professional communication skills are a must.
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, and excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and co-workers
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with internal colleagues
- In a team environment we succeed as a team, so the expectation is to support the team’s success.
- Ability to work flexible hours. This role requires you to train during day time hours for the first 6-7 months. After the training period, this will become a night shift position. Night time position are typically five nights a week from 6:00pm-3:00am or from (9:00pm-6:00am