Lead Revenue Analyst (JR1024156)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is hiring! We are currently looking for our next Lead Revenue Analyst. This is a Full Time / Direct Hire role based out of our Deer Park, NY location.
Are you passionate about joining our growing team? If so, please read below!
- Work as a subject matter expert and self-directed problem solver, with a focus on execution, accountability, ownership, and motivating change
- Create and generate analytics by utilizing mathematical analysis, judgment and business knowledge in order to build recommended journal entry activity, other financial transactions, and provide guidance to the business.
- Ensure compliance in meeting Sarbanes-Oxley controls and requirements, regulations from the SEC, and client contracts by interpreting circumstances, recommending key controls and/or other solutions to management, writing narratives for new processes, implementing any necessary processes to support the designed controls and ensuring controls are met by junior staff.
- Research and provide direction on complex issues with internal partners and responding to customer, client, and/or internal client requests via telephone and/or email by evaluating available information, including client contract specifics, and offering recommendations and/or solutions to those issues.
- Participate in cross-project planning to resolve conflicts in project priorities, resourcing, schedule, and scope.
- Presenting effectively with peers and leaders in related functional areas in order to ensure client satisfaction consistent with what we value
- Team management and project management functions, where resources are assigned effectively and managed appropriately, including but not limited to visiting other locations to understand and document the current state processes and propose future state processes which will require cross-functional coordination, followed by execution of the future state.
- Be responsible for leading and executing projects and initiatives
- Review existing processes (non-Oracle and Oracle); evaluate and recommend opportunities to improve processes and procedures
- Participate in projects/initiatives to execute
- Assessing financial risk and minimize the organization’s and clients’ exposure or liabilities by recommending and implementing solutions to minimize the identified risks
- Ensure data and analytics are presented in a structured and easy to understand manner including recommendations and action insights for management based upon the analysis performed. Effectively communicate findings to peers, leaders, and clients.
- Identify trends in processes and provide proposals on efficiencies that can be utilized through improved workflows between internal departments; implement the newly defined processes where applicable
- Provide proactive and timely training and mentorship to team members to ensure professionalism and adequate performance. Training includes developing training manuals, writing procedure documents, and training associates in both local offices and offices in India.
- Build/propose monthly general ledger entries and calculation of month-end accruals, amortizations, and revenue deferrals by reviewing/evaluating current circumstances, applying business knowledge, and exercising judgment based upon current conditions and revenue recognition rules
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related Finance Field
- 5+ years working experience as a Revenue Analyst
- 5+ years utilizing MS Excel, Advanced experience building and utilizing Macros and MS Access
- Provide reporting on an as needed basis #LI-ME1