Lead Revenue Analyst - Postage Audit (JR1024067)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is hiring! We are currently looking for our next Lead Revenue Analyst. In this role, you will have oversight of the postage audit function within our Investor Communications Division.
This is a Full Time / Direct Hire role based out of our Deer Park, NY location.
Are you passionate about joining our growing team? If so, please read below!
- Identify, lead, and follow-through with projects and initiatives relating to invoicing process documentation, transition, and re-engineering.
- Manage volume driven workload of invoicing process while coordinating team success and responding internally and externally to client inquiries.
- Resolve any issues associated with invoice creation, distribution, and reporting of the process.
- Partner with senior management and business owners to share solid understanding of system and subject matter expertise.
- Adapt to constantly changing requirements and business needs; quickly implementing solutions when necessary.
- Ability to effectively operate as a self-directed problem-solver, with focus on execution, accountability, and ownership.
- Support the development of team members through mentoring, training, and knowledge sharing. Coordinate various learning sessions.
- Maintain, develop and implement internal controls and procedures for compliance with SOX, regulations from the SEC and client contracts; maintain procedure documentation.
- Your success in this position will require an appropriate level of professional skepticism and curiosity, an ability to gather and monitor the quality of multiple sources of information to ensure appropriateness of entries recorded, a desire to learn complexities of each business unit, and build relationships necessary to stay informed about changes in the business that may impact a particular area.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related Finance Field
- 5+ years working experience as a Revenue Analyst
- 5+ years utilizing MS Excel, Advanced experience building and utilizing Macros and MS Access
- Provide reporting on an as needed basis #LI-ME1