Client Services Manager (JR1024712)
- 193 Thames Quay, Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SG, UK
Broadridge are seeking an experienced Manager for our Client Services team, you will ensure you and the team deliver a world class service to all clients by managing the volume and quality of the client queries within the team. You will be responsible for ensuring the workload is evenly distributed across the team and to ensure all client enquiries are managed within the defined SLAs. You will also be the first point of contact for escalations for top tier clients and to promptly address any escalations and/or client concerns and to proactively engage with our clients and competently and effectively lead onboarding projects of new products and services.
- To provide leadership and support to the Client Service team by monitoring workload, providing day-to-day work direction and resolving technical problems
- To service our top tier client portfolio and to be the first line of escalation in making decisions to ensure SLAs are met internally and externally and ensuring key stakeholders are made aware of issues which could attract service fees, reputational damage and client dissatisfaction
- To monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and to make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient and robust
- To forge solid working relationships with internal departments and to keep abreast of system and process changes and developments
- To maintain and develop client relationships with senior level contacts at clients and to be present for face to face service review meetings as and when applicable
- To interview and participate in the selection of team members; conducts performance appraisals; sets SMART objectives each year and record progress and development via PMPs; resolve team issues such as work / performance issues that may arise
- To play an active role in the successful on-boarding of new clients, services and processes
- To develop, motivate and mentor client service team associates throughout the year and ensure they are aware of the Broadridge strategy and business objectives
- To develop a close working relationship with the US Client Service team and your counterpart in the US to ensure London Client Services is abreast of system developments, involved in UAT testing and system deploys for ICS platforms
- To review and analyze team processes to identify areas for continual improvement / automation
- To train, develop and mentor associates throughout the year to ensure continual development and enhanced product knowledge
- Ability to acquire results and exceed client expectations
- Attention to detail and results focused individual who drives performance through others
- Ability to support less experienced associates, impart knowledge and work in a fast paced environment
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."