Senior Manager - Client Services (JR1024713)
- 193 Thames Quay, Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SG, UK
Broadridge are seeking a Senior Manager for our Client Services team, you will lead and deliver excellent client service for our global custodian and bank/broker clients. You will be responsible for leading the team to ensure the workload is evenly distributed and all client enquiries are handled within the defined SLAs. You will proactively engage with our clients at a senior level and competently drive up client satisfaction as well as efficiently lead onboarding projects of new products and services with new and existing clients.
- To provide leadership and support to the Client Service team by monitoring workload, providing day-to-day work direction and resolving technical problems
- Service our credible client portfolio and act as the first line of critical issue. Making decisions to ensure SLAs are met internally and externally and ensuring key partners are made aware of issues which could attract service fees, reputational damage and client dissatisfaction
- To supervise the efficiency of systems, policies and procedures and to make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient and robust
- To forge working relationships with internal departments and to stay on top of system and process changes and developments
- To maintain and develop client relationships with senior level contacts at clients and to be present for face to face service review meetings as and when applicable
- To interview and participate in the selection of team members; conducts performance appraisals; sets SMART objectives each year and record progress and development via PMPs; resolve team issues such as work / performance issues that may arise
- To play an active role in the successful on-boarding of new clients, services and processes
- To develop, motivate and mentor team members throughout the year and ensure they are aware of the Broadridge strategy and business objectives
- To develop a close working relationship with the US team and your counterpart in the US to ensure London Client Services is abreast of system developments, involved in UAT testing and system deploys for ICS platforms
- To review and analyse team processes to identify areas for continual improvement / automation
- To train, develop and mentor associates to ensure continual development and enhanced product knowledge
- Ability to acquire results and exceed client expectations
- Attention to detail and results focused individual who drives performance through others
- Ability to collaborate with other peers in other departments to promptly resolve issues
- Ability to lead upwards as well as handling own workload and driving efficient team performance
- Ability to support less experienced associates, impart knowledge and work in a fast paced environment
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."