Corporate Actions Associate
- Raleigh, Raleigh, NC, United States
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Corporate Action Reorg Associate to join our Raleigh team. Our Business Process Outsourcing team here at Broadridge supports a multitude of clients. While the team's volume and daily activity is weighted towards the US market, our coverage includes the fast-growing global custody which is supported across the globe. Although there are client specific functions performed by the independent teams, there are similarities when processing across client streams. With the right training and motivation, you will be able to enrich your knowledge because of the broad client base that Broadridge has. Broadridge gives you exposure to many entities rather than working in one shop on one particular function. Because of this, the opportunity to develop your career is greater and can be done in a shorter amount of time. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with an interest and real passion for the FinTech industry.
Are you Ready for Next? Come explore Broadridge as your next potential employer!
- Responsible for processing corporate actions, interpreting terms, allocation of event to holders and post reconciliation
- Provide outstanding client service
- Call out client issues and complaints on operational matters to higher-level management, when vital
- Understanding and recognizing various mandatory reorg events and communicating with custodians, depositories, counterparties and clients as needed
- Recent College Graduate with 0-2 years of professional or Internship experience
- Ability to multitask, take ownership of complex issues
- Ability to provide support in the day-to-day execution of key tasks when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to work in a multifaceted, team-oriented environment
- Experience with BPS/DTC/Euroclear/Clearstream
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.