Data Analyst (Entry-Level) - Contract (JR1024308)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth! We are currently seeking a Data Analyst Associate to support key reporting functions during the critical Proxy Season. In this role, you will primarily focus on data compilation and analysis with regard to proxy voting and entitlements. This role will also involve aspects of project management, trouble-shooting, and identifying potential process improvements.
Are you looking to join a dynamic team where you can immediately contribute? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This is a temporary, contract role.
- Run and download reports from various systems and consolidate, analyze, reconcile as needed
- Create adhoc reports and data extracts for internal associates and/or external clients
- Collaborate with team to analyze data and determine actions needed
- Work with other associates to process information
- Host status meetings with internal associates, supervise progress, takeaways etc
- Structure large data sets to find usable information
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data
- Build presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
- Work with executives and other business leaders to find opportunities for improvement
- Solid understanding of MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in MS Excel, including Macros, V Look-ups, Pivot Tables
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleansing and transforming techniques
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data