Project Coordinator (JR1023624) (Release Coordinator)
- 2300-120 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, Canada
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
- Accountable for the up-front planning and coordination of all software releases
- Defines, tracks, and manages release content and schedules – a comprehensive plan that integrates all the inputs and outputs of release planning activities, including the creation of release plans with dependencies
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure software release activities are managed and coordinated accordingly
- Works closely with the account managers, delivery, and support teams to manage overall release calendar, to identify and mitigate potential conflicts in the development and test regions
- Generate professional and accurate client documentations for release-related activities.
- Schedules and facilitates release planning and status meetings to review changes to releases and/or resolve items of high or moderate concern
- Engages with project in early phases of the development life cycle to ensure alignment with the overall release schedules
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and leading of production readiness meetings for all software releases and secure approvals from support teams as well as business stakeholders to execute production deployment
- Ensures and collects release specific metrics to define a quality release
- Works across the organization to improve and enforce development, testing, release documentation standards in conjunction with the development life cycle
- University degree or college diploma in a related field
- 1+ years of direct experience in release management or change management
- Experience in an administrative, sales support and/or client support role is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently on projects, with tight deadlines, under minimal supervision