Implementations Lead (JR1024082)
- 2nd floor, 12 Arthur St, London EC4R 9AB, UK
The Implementation Lead is a senior resource within our professional services group. This role is responsible for requirements gathering, implementation of the SentryPM solution, configuration of its modules, and conducting client training. He/she will have a background in investment management and/or loan loans processing and will have a good understanding of the back office terminology and operational requirements particularly for private credit funds, loans, and bank debt.
- Responsible for leading the implementation of SentryPM (Order Management, Portfolio Management, Direct Lending, Data Warehouse and Reporting) on behalf of clients.
- Part of a team responsible for end-to-end project delivery - requirements gathering, defining the scope, crafting and executing a project plan, identifying risks and dependencies, and aligning internal and client expectations throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Providing accurate project estimates and consistently meeting dedications with a specific focus on quality and delivery efficiency.
- Conduct and manage client on-site meetings, workflow, and technical trainings.
- Document client-specific customizations and assisting with training the internal Support team on client-specific workflows.
- Potentially lead multiple projects simultaneously while meeting the expected budget and timeframes.
- Provide clients with consulting advice based upon technological considerations and industry best practices.
- Effectively and expertly working with various internal teams on client projects and company-wide initiatives.
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Computer Science or a related field.
- 5-8 years of service experience within the Financial Services Industry (buy-side).
- Software Implementation experience a plus
- Excellent and effective interpersonal skills, along with good communication skills both verbal and written. Client facing experience required.
- Loan Processing / Portfolio Management implementation experience in multi-asset class trading environments.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and the ability to identify project risks a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure and competing timeframes.
- At ease operating in a dynamic, fast-growing team, able to be self-sufficient with a can-do attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving / decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated, driven, and open to adapting to change within a dynamic environment.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."