Corporate Actions Business Analyst
- 120 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5J 0A1, Canada
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a growing company? We are hiring! We’re seeking a Corporate Actions Business Analyst to join our stellar team located in Newark, NJ! You will have the opportunity to deliver Asset Servicing solutions while working the full project life cycle.
- Delivery of Asset Servicing solutions, participating in all phases (e.g. from gathering business requirements, writing user stories, design, configuration, testing support, training to go-live activities)
- Owning requirements capturing and user story writing activities, participating in workshops with external and internal clients to provide SME knowledge vital to understand scope, define functional gaps and work with on / offshore teams to document and ensure successful completion of activities
- Advising on best-practice for Equity and Fixed Income Asset Servicing processes, ensuring that requirements are valid
- Production of detailed and accurate documents to support the conversion / implementations process, including outside client training
- Support of acceptance testing – specifically assistance in resolution of queries and defects
- Actively supervising and reviewing of the implementation processes and driving initiatives to continually improve them
- 5+ years of management/lead experience
- Experience in the Wealth Management and Financial Services Domain
- Corporate Actions experience
- Willingness to travel
- Strong Business Analyst background, specifically with requirement gathering and user story writing in the financial services industry
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.