- St. Catherine's Court, Bristol, United Kingdom
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
FCS are looking for a Test Lead who is passionate about quality with an inquisitive nature. The primary responsibility of this role is to lead and oversee testing (and all quality assurance activities) in multiple agile/scrum teams. This covers functional, non-functional and automation testing throughout all stages of the SDLC. The role will be a key part in the advancement of the quality assurance capability within FCS and provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting members of the team, leading by example, and setting the standard
- Collating, analysing, and reporting QA related metrics
- Provide progress updates to management and project stakeholders
- Ensure QA standards and processes are adhered to and executed consistently
- Run peer review sessions to ensure high quality work is produced consistently across the QA team
- Managing defects throughout the lifecycle
- Mentoring QA staff on best practices and new industry advances/technology/applications
- Manage and grow business regression suites
- Test execution at both a functional and non-functional level across multiple teams/projects:
- Accessibility testing
- Localisation testing
- Cross browser testing
- Device compatibility testing
- Performance testing
- Representing the team and quality driven activities to external clients - supporting the User Acceptance Testing phases of projects
- dentifying opportunities for continuous improvement and optimisation of testing processes and taking ownership of those
- Prioritise and handle multiple tasks; as well as define problems, and develop a means and/or method to resolve them in a timely manner
- Experience in a senior/lead role (hands-on)
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment with a good understanding of the principles
- Have a strong understanding of software testing techniques and processes, including test case development and execution
- Experience using test management tools i.e. TFS, JIRA
- Ability to work across multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Experience testing APIs at both a functional and non-functional level using tools such as Postman
- Ability to identify, report and manage QA related risks
- Capable of troubleshooting issues using a methodical approach
- Ability to identify, communicate and implement process improvements
- Have an appreciation and ability to demonstrate an understanding of test automation
- Experience working with automation frameworks such as Selenium and Behat
- Experience executing functional and non-functional tests throughout the SDLC
- Programming experience is desirable, preferably in C# but not essential
- Performance testing with either JMeter or equivalent
- Have broad understanding of the Azure technology stack (or other cloud vendor)
- ISTQB certification or related qualifications
- Experience working in a Financial Services environment
Fund Communication Solutions (formerly FundsLibrary) is a Broadridge Company. It is a leading provider of fund data, regulatory services, and other software solutions to the investment industry. We act as a central hub for collective investment information serving the financial industry and provide a variety of services, ranging from data processing and analytics to innovative web interfaces based on the data we process. We are a rapidly growing company providing a wide variety of services to asset managers, fund supermarkets, adviser platforms and life companies. Our clients include Prudential, Aviva, Royal London, Fidelity, Old Mutual and Hargreaves Lansdown.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."