HR Assistant - CONTRACT
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are searching for an HR Assistant to join our HR team on a contract basis. In this role, the HR Assistant will provide general support and guidance to associates and HRBPs as it relates to a variety of HR activities working under the direct supervision of the Directors of HR. The HR Assistant is responsible for coordinating and/or administering various reports specific to HR.
This is a temporary, contract role.
· Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
· Contact employees and managers to provide status updates on confidential matters
· Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
· Ensures that all required documents are collected and maintained in the HR shared drive
· Provides clerical support to the HR department.
· Assists in tracking HR related activity, analyze associate data and responsible for accurate reporting.
· Stays informed and updated on HR policy changes
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Experience with proactive problem solving
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team structure
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Proficient with or the ability to quickly, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications
· Ability to have a flexible schedule
Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred
Education and Experience:
· Associates degree in related field required.
· Prior related office experience preferred.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.