Data Services - Operations Associate
- St. Catherine's Court, Bristol, United Kingdom
Broadridge are seeking hardworking Graduates who are looking to pursue a career within the financial services industry. We are recruiting for multiple positions within the Data Management team, where you will be working at the core of our business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent Graduates with one years’ experience in a client facing or data entry role.
- Excellent attention to detail, with a curiosity about data and the market/industry
- Comfortable building relationships with clients and/or providers
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate data trends and ideas to Senior Management
What does the role involve?
- The opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge of the data systems and technologies that provide the backbone all FCS products and services
- Represent the company in a professional and knowledgeable manner when taking care of clients and enquiries.
- Demonstrating detailed understanding of data required and the downstream uses of that data
- Work with clients in the collection of quality data with a focus operational data (static data), yield figures, portfolio data, regulatory and other relevant documents
- Monthly monitoring, completion, and verification of data accuracy
- Reporting technical incidents, data discrepancies and client data problems to internal and external partners
- Grow the client base by signing up new data clients
- Assist the commercial team with fund mappings, providing detailed insights about the coverage check in both, product range and data points
What do we offer?
- Private Medical Insurance – entitled to a core level of single cover from Broadridge.
- Gym subsidy
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday plus option to buy and sell up to 5 more
- 3 paid volunteer days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
Please note this role is based at our Bristol office.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."