Contracts, Administration Manager (JR1022220)
- 200 Brickstone Square, Andover, MA
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms with internal and client legal and business teams for client and vendor agreements. This requires making important decisions and committing the Broadridge organization to scope, pricing, service level agreements and master terms for all contracts.
- Negotiate renewal agreements directly with clients, as needed, the internal teams along with sales when upsells are involved in the renewing terms. Engage Broadridge Relationship managers when key issues arise to ensure a unified “One Broadridge” approach to servicing.
- Assess contract performance and identify the need for amendments and updates for existing agreements
- Track contract renewals and coordinate extensions, including evaluation of renewal fees, where necessary
- Take responsibility for consultation on and raising of contractual terms and conditions to Senior Management, including provision of current and potential legal and business issues and/or risks
- Participate in request for proposals (RFP’s), request for information (RFI’s) and NDA’s, as needed.
- Responsible for written policies and procedures associated with contracts including the continual search for process improvements.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned, which may include management and supervision of other associates.
- Bachelor’s degree required/ Graduate degree preferred, legal experience preferred
- Supreme contract negotiation skills (negotiating multi-million dollar contracts) with ease and confidence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (polished negotiator orally and in writing)
- At least five years of contract negotiation experience and financial services experience
- Extremely strong negotiation and customer services skills while maintaining a positive experience for the client/vendor
- Meticulous Attention to details with the ability to manage many tasks/negotiations at one time
- Oral and Written communication skills that enable the client to clearly understand our position on each topic of discussion
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.'
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]