- North Carolina 42, Raleigh, NC, United States
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a DTC Settlements Associate to join our Raleigh team. Our Business Process Outsourcing team here at Broadridge supports a multitude of clients. While the team's volume and daily activity is weighted towards the US market, our coverage includes the fast-growing global custody which is supported across the globe. Although there are client specific functions performed by the independent teams, there are similarities when processing across client streams. With the right training and motivation, you will be able to enrich your knowledge because of the broad client base that Broadridge has. Broadridge gives you exposure to many entities rather than working in one shop on one particular function. Because of this, the opportunity to develop your career is greater and can be done in a shorter amount of time. Our ideal candidate is a self starter with an interest and real passion for the FinTech industry.
Are you Ready for Next? Come explore Broadridge as your next potential employer!
- Support Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) Settlement functions and related processes such as Buy-Ins, Prime Broker and Vault using impact and BPS
- Send/Receive Manual DTC Entries, resolve SPO’s, manual entries. Process items off of DTC RAD
- Perform various stock and cash reconciliations
- Balance/reconcile positions, entries, and accounts accurately on a timely basis and proper escalation of day to day issues
- Facilitate development of Broadridge’s Settlement tools such as Global Framework (GFW), Broadridge Exception Event System (BEES) and Universal Dashboard by providing operational expertise and conducting user acceptance tests (UAT).
- Participate in onboarding new clients onto Broadridge product suite such as ‘Brokerage Processing Services’ (BPS) for equity trade settlement and ‘Impact’ for Fixed Income trade settlement.
- Support Commercial paper and Debt Syndicate processing
- Identify and implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) on processes within the DTC Settlements area to deliver value-add services to the clientele.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for training purposes, for reference during critical issues and for seamless operations.
- Coordinate and connect with support functions such as HR, IT and Finance for system related, project related and team related functions.
- 1-2 years of experience with a bachelor's degree/equivalent experience
- Experience with impact and BPS preferred
- A self-starter with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-task
- Quick-learner that can adapt to a growing business
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with clients and internal associates alike
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Proven knowledge of operations products and processes
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.