Securities Lending Associate
- raleigh, nc, Raleigh, NC, United States
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an Associate to join our Securities Lending team in Raleigh. Our Business Process Outsourcing team supports a multitude of clients. While the team's volume and daily activity is weighted towards the US market, our coverage includes the fast-growing global custody which is supported across the world. Although there are client specific functions performed by the independent teams, there are similarities when processing across client streams. We have a broad client base at Broadridge and with the right training and motivation, you will be able to enrich your knowledge. We will provide you with exposure to many different entities rather than working in one shop on one particular function. Our ideal candidate is a self starter with an interest and real passion for the FinTech industry.
Are you Ready for Next? Come explore Broadridge as your next potential employer!
- Processing contract comparison and working with counterparties to resolve discrepancies
- Accepting loan returns and allocating according to pre-defined criteria
- Communicating borrow returns to counterparties
- Communicating outgoing recalls to fulfill internal requirements
- Analyzing daily stock loan buy in activity and providing periodic updates to front office partners
- Reconciling daily intra-day cash balances between vendor applications and settled depot activity
- Reconciling aggregate cash balances between vendor application and books and records
- College degree required
- Ability to multitask and take ownership of complex issues
- Ability to provide support in the day-to-day execution of key tasks when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Experience with Loanet / GlobalOne / DTC / BPS preferred
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.