Client Operations Representative (JR1019613)
- HOME OFFICE, Boise, ID
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Client Operations Representative to join our team in Home Office, Boise, ID. Our Client Operations team members have documented daily tasks to perform, as well as unknown daily issues that arise, which is handled within client Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). Accuracy is paramount in all work performed. The Client Operations department acts as a liaison between Client Relations and the Production departments at a national level. Handle issues from beginning to end until a resolution has been reached. Assist in 24/7 coverage of other Broadridge departments that do not have night coverage.
- Efficiently complete documented tasks which support internal and external client needs.
- Act as a liaison between Production and the Client Relations teams.
- Report issues/concerns during quarterlies in each production location.
- Provide 24/7/365 coverage for our all clients. This means you are often the first point of contact for client inquiries.
- Offer feedback on current tasks to meet our continued goal of process improvement.
- Support Amdocs requirements 24/7/365.
- Complete work with accuracy above speed, and advance if the SLA cannot be met.
- Evaluate basic situations, review customer concern procedures, and communicate directly to Account Management and/or the client per CRM instructions, to ensure movement of output. Request assistance as needed from higher level teammates.
- Support other Client Ops/Client Relations departments which don’t have 24/7/365 coverage.
- Build relationships with internal departments to support our clients.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- A self-starter with 2+ years of experience in a client service related role, or equivalent experience
- A high level of computer competency especially working with the MS Office suite
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and time management and follow-up skills
- Able to maintain a positive relationship with clients and co-workers.
- Able to work collaboratively and professionally with internal colleagues to build positive relationships
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility with your work schedule to ensure department coverage
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet client SLAs
- Ability to identify and resolve basic problems and advance as needed
- Ability to follow documented procedures and provide feedback for process improvement
- In a team environment we succeed as a team, so the expectation is to support the team’s success
- Capability to guide and support Associate Client Operations Representatives
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.'
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.