Corporate Social Responsibility Lead (JR1021487)
- HOME OFFICE, Albany, NY
Broadridge is growing! We are recruiting for a Corporate Social Responsibility Lead to further our already impressive commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility. Philanthropy is part of our culture.
At Broadridge, we embrace the concept of the Service-Profit Chain, which directly connects employee engagement, client satisfaction and the creation of stockholder value. At Broadridge, we put this idea to work not only in our internal policies and procedures but also in our communities, just as we do for our valued clients. We prize our ESG efforts, which enable us to be a stronger company and help us to create deepened relationships and a better world to live in.
We believe that no one achieves success on their own, which is why we’ve created a culture at Broadridge to empower others to achieve more–whether business partners or underserved individuals in the communities where we work and live. Around the world, Broadridge associates, teams and businesses are building bridges in our communities. From youth shelters to soup kitchens, we roll up our sleeves to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner.
We know that engagement happens from the bottom up, so we strive to provide each of our associates with the tools they need to address the issues that matter to them. We empower them to focus their giving and volunteering on education of at-risk youth and, over the years, we have expanded our reach to include social justice and other humanitarian efforts.
Are you passionate about corporate social responsibility? Do you want to join a dynamic organization which puts social responsibility at the forefront? See below for how you can contribute to the success of our organization.
You will provide expert knowledge and support for key initiatives to create a diverse and inclusive workplace.
• You will assist in crafting our CSR strategy
• As the program manager, you will track our progress against the strategy while focusing on implementation, proactively identifying trends and recommending actions
• You will play a key advisory role in providing expert advice and support to business leaders and HRBPs
• You will lead Broadridge participation in external awards to get recognition for Broadridge's extraordinary work in the field
• Staying abreast of best practices in the industry, you will work to continuously improve business practices for creating an inclusive workforce
• You will measure CSR outcomes for continuous improvement and commercial results
• You’ll provide overall direction for CSR strategic initiatives, including "BRidges to Learn and Grow", our signature program
• You will engage and update CSR Sponsors (BR Foundation leaders and others) to ensure ongoing alignment and consensus on strategic CSR plans and programs
• You will run "BRidges", our global CSR portal to support associate volunteering and matching gift programs
• Representing Broadridge externally as our CSR leader you will support our BR brand and strategy
• In leading regional volunteer councils, you will guide BR's global volunteer efforts and ensure consistency with Broadridge's CSR strategy
• You'll build links with external organizations promoting CSR to obtain recognition for Broadridge as a market leader through its CSR practices
Education and Work Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Corporate Social Responsibility
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
• Experience with corporate and/or CR reporting; matching business practices with measurement indicators
• Experience building programs that drive engagement and build reputation
• Proficiency in project management, especially organizational skills focused on bringing a project from objective phase to resource deliverables; proven experience in using approaches that are both reciprocal and authoritative is required
Skills and Abilities:
• Proven verbal and written communication skills
• Collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Ability to build tight-knit relationships at all levels within the organization
• Proficient in working in a multi-cultural global environment
• Ability to lead multiple priorities and work independently or with teams
• Strong judgment, influence, leadership and integrity
• Knowledge of a wide range of analytical tools allowing to handle big data volume to analyze trends
• Highly motivated, dedicated, flexible and results oriented
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint, etc.