Project Manager (Contract)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge is hiring! The Project Manager position is responsible for the successful delivery of highly visible, sophisticated projects supporting client implementation efforts for the Development Organization.
Please note this is a contract opportunity.
- Developing and updating project plans, resolving project issues, facilitating solutions across department boundaries, supervising and communicating progress of multiple concurrent projects, and driving high priority and dedication across all projects.
- Work closely and seamlessly with multiple departments including Development, Business, Quality Assurance, and Senior Management. The role requires someone with outstanding communication, leadership, management, facilitation, and problem solving skills, in addition to requiring sophisticated Project Management skills.
- Ensure the successful completion of assigned projects and programs through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting of status through consistent, standardized dashboards and metric reporting in support of Broadridge and department specific strategic goals and objectives.
- Review all projects assessing risk to timeline, budget, customer happiness as well as assessing and leading impact of changes to project scope.
- Identify bottlenecks, risks and opportunities with assessments, analyses and recommendations on progress of projects, and serve as the partner concern point for senior management related to project specific issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of project management experience; managing sophisticated projects or multiple projects combined into a program with demonstrated success
- Experience working in the Financial Services Industry
- Solid grasp of MS Project, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Consistent track record for delivering results
- Possesses good ability to understand and communicate issues
- Demonstrated ability to grow in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Outstanding team leadership and multi-functional team management skills
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization
- An upbeat, positive and innovative demeanor, working as a true teammate and facilitator to bring their project to a successful delivery
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.