Proxy Data Entry Administrator - Contract
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a dynamic client service representative in our Deer Park, Long Island office. You will be working with our NOBO team checking the accuracy of forms and entering data into a tracking database. If you are experienced working within a high-pressure, high-volume environment where accuracy is paramount we would love to hear from you. Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our growing organization below.
This is a temporary, contract role anticipated to be 6 months.
- You will research and responds in a timely manner to moderately complex or mid to large sized clients with regards to their needs and interests.
- Acts as a Client Advocate and interfaces between all Departments. Responsibilities Include:
- You will work on our NOBO Product
- You'll be asked to perform a variety of general office tasks and should have general office experience.
- You'll have strong attention to detail and responsible with given data entry tasks in a dynamic, fast- paced environment
- You should have familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Outlook as well as some comfort with general administrative tasks like making copies, filing documents, and performing data entry and document management tasks.
- Experienced computer-user with familiarity using Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Light Adobe Acrobat experience is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.