Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst (JR1018635)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Broadridge is hiring!
We have an opening for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst. This is a unique opportunity to join an excellent team and have a great impact on the Quality Engineering and automation process and culture. This is a hybrid role focused on building out test automation and processes to ensure the quality of Broadridge internally written applications. The ideal candidate will aid with the current transition off manual testing and over to automated testing.
You are expected to have industry-leading technical abilities that enable you to significantly improve product quality. You should have a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance, scripting language skills, as well as knowledge of object-oriented design principles. The test software you will build should expose pre-production deployed code defects at the feature integration level.
Are interested in a testing role with a heavy emphasis on supporting an automation testing Transformation Initiative, where the results of your testing will have significant impact on the business and be highly visible to company leadership? Then this might be the right opportunity for you! This role can be based out of Phoenix, AZ or Deer Park, NY.
- Define test strategy, test suites, test cases as well as design tools for QA testing with a focus on automation.
- Define and implement improvements to our existing processes and automated tools with the goal of increased testing scope and efficiency.
- Work closely with Software Engineers and Product teams to understand the complex ecosystems of the Broadridge Investor Communications Solutions platforms.
- Develop and maintain automated scripts promoting reusable components and maintainability.
- Execute automated scripts and perform failure analysis to determine root cause of failure.
- Assist with triage, diagnosis, and resolution of issues discovered across the platform.
- Where necessary, develop and execute manual test cases.
- Drive the conversion of manual tests to automated whenever possible. Supporting manual testing efforts while the transition is in process.
- Uphold the ICS Quality organizations standards and procedures, including our coding best-practices.
- Contribute to end-to-end user acceptance tests.
- Support QA Tools and activities as needed.
- Work with both onshore and offshore teams to meet objectives and deadlines.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer, QA Engineer, or SDET
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Java or Selenium.
- 4+ years designing, implementing, and running test cases.
- 4+ years working with test processes, methodologies, tools, and technology.
- 4+ years performing functional and UI testing, quality reporting.
- Passion around driving standard methodologies in the testing space.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and agile approaches.
- Experience building or improving test automation frameworks.
- Proficiency CICD integration and pipeline development in Jenkins, Spinnaker or other similar tools.
- Proficiency in UI automation (Serenity/Selenium, Robot, Watir)
- Experience in Gherkin (BDD /TDD)
- Ability to quickly solve and diagnose issues within the quality assurance environment and communicate that knowledge to a varied audience of technical and non-technical partners.
- Strong desire for establishing and improving product quality
- Willingness to take challenges head on while being part of a team
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and within a team environment.
- Experience in test automation using UFT and Selenium.
- UFT/Selenium experience in building object repositories, standard & custom checkpoints, parameterization, reusable functions, recovery scenarios, descriptive programming and API testing.
- Knowledge of VBScript, C#, Java, HTML, and SQL.
- Experience using GIT or other Version Control Systems.
- Experience developing, supporting, and/or testing web applications.
- Understanding of the need for testing of security requirements.
- Ability to understand API – JSON and XML formats with experience using API testing tools like Postman, Swagger or SoapUI.
- Superb communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information Systems or related field
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]