- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
We are seeking a Vice President, Product Management for Mutual Fund and Retirement Solutions (MFRS). In this position, you will drive the strategy and product roadmap for Broadridge’s MFRS products, services and solutions, including future endeavors in these areas. You should possess a blend of experience in mutual fund product development and financial, regulatory and operational support, working in a global, matrixed organization, and working with highly complex clients operating under regulatory, financial, tax and operational requirements.
We help fund providers gain the proxy votes they need using multi-channel communications, tabulation, and reporting capabilities. We help retirement firms cost-effectively engage with participants, advisors and plan providers. Our suite of mutual fund trading, advisor targeting, data and analytics solutions simplifies operations and drives growth.
- You'll introduce new revenue streams through current product offerings & new business opportunities.
- Coordinate product review meetings, review business rationale and P&L/commercial performance of the product suite
- Identify and build business plans with financial projections for new products, services or offerings.
- Improve collaboration and remove barriers to sales and marketing resources, technology and onboarding teams
People & Culture
- Build effective product teams. Identify and fill skill gaps. Liaise with BU, EPM & Talent Development to deliver high impact training
- Act as a player/mentor to provide guidance, strong leadership development, mentorship and coaching for the product management team
- Manage the development & implementation of the product portfolio, ensuring alignment with client onboarding activity
- Instill Agile/SDLC methodology and innovation
- Responsible for the products/P&L and own business unit product strategy
- Identify new products and develop business cases to secure investment, acquisitions & partnerships
- Conduct periodic product reviews and make recommendations to invest in or sunset products, as appropriate
- Develop, prioritize, and manage product pipeline and features while partnering with technology to manage priorities and resources
- Improve collaboration between technical and operational resources, including with conversion teams
- Ensure quality of product delivery (e.g. UAT success rate) delivered to clients (e.g. meet or exceed SLAs)
- 10+ years of Industry knowledge. Understanding of regulations around shareholder interests and corporate governance will be a strong plus
- Strong background in Product Management (Agile/SDLC), with clear consistent record of successfully managing large solutions and bringing new solutions to market
- MBA degree preferred
- Strong analytical ability, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to be collaborative
- Understanding of overall conceptual design across multiple solutions, with the ability to identify and resolve problem details associated with coordinated solutions
- Ability to think strategically and have strong influencing skills
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.