Marketing Specialist (JR1017343)
- 605 Third Avenue, New York, NY
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
- Plan and lead execution of marketing programs that deploy an appropriate mix of marketing tactics and channels that support sales and business objectives.
- Partner with segment/regional marketing teams and shared marketing services (Brand, Digital, Corporate Communications/PR, Social Media, Events) to develop content and execute multi-channel marketing programs.
- Assist and drive creation and execution of thought leadership and sales enablement tools informed by understanding of solutions, sales goals, and key trends (market, regulatory, competitive) relating to Broadridge’s solutions.
- Bring together key stakeholders across functional areas on a regular basis to gain input, share progress, and refine campaign efforts.
- Initiate new ideas, programs and processes for the Enterprise Marketing team to drive greater impact across all segments and Marketing efforts.
- Track and measure marketing results; report progress and optimize efforts.
- Ensure key marketing programs/tactics are delivered on time, on budget, and accurately; lead project/program management.
- BA required
- Marketing professional with (2-4) years of experience in a B2B marketing capacity, ideally within a financial services, technology or consulting firm
- Experience in at least some of the following: content/collateral creation, account based marketing, digital channels (search, social, etc.), virtual events, vendor management.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]