PEGA Developer (Contract)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
- Meets with various Business areas to gather requirements for new workflows, enhancements to existing workflows and/or Adhoc reports.
- Learns business operation, products and services to a degree that can effectively suggest new/more efficient enhancements.
- Learns PEGA capabilities to tie business requirements to promote new/more efficient enhancements.
- Works with the Business to understand the business requirements and to finalize requirements before moving on to the SOW, development, testing and production phases.
- Will have direct communication with the BA and Business project members to show progress and direction of the build.
- Responsible for developing based on business requirements, promotion of changes to upper environments, successfully addressing defects during testing and promotion of changes into Production.
- Has training and completed various certifications on different levels within the PEGA environment:
- System Architect
- Sr. System Architect
- Business Architect
- Lead System Architect
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent requirements gathering
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.