Manager, Billing and Revenue Management (JR1016177)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth! We are actively seeking a hardworking finance professional to join our team as a Manager, Billing & Revenue Management.
In this role, you'll have direct responsibility for gathering, analyzing, establishing, and reevaluating accounting and revenue management functions through sound business decisions that protect the integrity of Broadridge reported financials while leading all aspects of a growing team. You will work very closely with Sales and Client Services while coordinating the Financial Operations process. This process includes the invoice creation, distribution, receipt of payment, and client experience across multiple products. Your primary responsibility will be accurate and timely process completion, locating efficiencies, and effectively communicating and resolving client inquiries.
- Handle volume driven workload of invoicing process while coordinating team success and responding internally and externally to client inquiries.
- Lead an international team; empower, train, and provide development opportunities to team members.
- Establish and publish metrics to measure timeliness and accuracy of invoicing.
- Identify, lead, and follow-through with projects and initiatives relating to invoicing process documentation, transition, and re-engineering.
- Resolve any issues associated with invoice creation, distribution, and reporting of the process.
- Partner with senior management and business owners to share solid understanding of system and subject matter expertise.
- Adapt to constantly evolving requirements and business needs; quickly implementing solutions when vital.
- Ability to effectively operate as a self-directed problem-solver, with focus on execution, accountability, and ownership.
- Manage and develop team members through mentoring, training, and knowledge sharing. Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvements. Acquire talent while ensuring retention and growth. Identify and develop high potential associates.
- Coordinate, build and execute internal controls and procedures for compliance with SOX, regulations from the SEC and client contracts; maintain procedure documentation.
- Supervise and contribute to all integration efforts in order to optimize organizational centralization.
Your success in this position will require an appropriate level of professional skepticism and curiosity, an ability to gather and monitor the quality of multiple sources of information to ensure appropriateness of entries recorded, a desire to learn complexities of each business unit, and build relationships necessary to stay informed about changes in the business that may impact a particular area.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related fields required, MBA a plus
- 5-7 years of finance experience required.
- Team oriented, with excellent organization, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, lead multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel and MS Access with a proven aptitude for technology
- Since 2015, Broadridge has consistently been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2020 marks the 13th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values corporate social responsibility, diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, matching gift program, and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, flex sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.