Client Service Representative (JR1017650)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is hiring! The Custom Product Solutions team is seeking a strong candidate to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for learning and supporting the growing suite of value-added products. These products may include; document creation, email creation, custom website creation, shareholder reports and Virtual Shareholder Meeting among others.
You will guide our clients through each process adhering to both deliverable dates and regulations while maintaining high quality and low errors. You will be asked to manage our client’s expectations while driving world class service. This includes researching and responding in a timely manner to moderately complex or mid to large sized clients with regards to their needs and our product set. You will act as a client advocate and interface between multiple internal departments to deliver a high-quality result. You will understand and assist the client with the shareholder meeting process and product queries. You will coordinate activities, production and systems with internal departments to meet customer needs. You will monitor project completion from initiation through delivery.
- Guide clients through Broadridge’s various product offerings
- Display successful time management skills and maintain an ability to multi-task Work with a variety of internal applications to provide clients with samples of Broadridge products
- Monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient
- Coordinate testing for process enhancements
- Work collectively within a team environment while also managing your own dedicated client deliverables
- Maintains a demeanor of professionalism at work and begins to adopt Best Practices.
- Share ideas for process improvement and process efficiencies
- Brokerage or back office industry knowledge
- Proven proficiency in maintaining clients, high client satisfaction and overall client advocacy
- Strong use of MS Office suite of products
- Extremely detail oriented, ability to multi-task and excellent follow-up skills
- Adobe Acrobat experience preferred