Sr. Client Relationship Manager (JR1017467)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is hiring. We are seeking a Sr. Client Relationship Manager in our Deer Park, NY office and we are excited to expand our team. In this position, you will serve as the primary point of contact to an assigned client group and work to ensure client retention and happiness through the maintenance and development of client relationships. You'll work on assigned projects of varying levels of complexity and may work on multiple projects at one time (e.g., conversions, implementations, migrations, product launches). You will follow the projects through to on-time completion using company tools. You will clearly define, establish, and implement plans to identify how client requirements will be accomplished (e.g., set objectives, implement organizational development practices, implement process improvement strategies).
- Manage and ensure timely onboarding within agreed upon SLAs
- Track all filing deficiency deadlines (and other claims admin requests like data integrity audits) for his/her clients and ensure timely response
- Ensure all clients data integrity and deficiency response audits are timely and sufficiently responded too.
- Advocate for client in each case and ensure claims are maximized
- Handle all client communications timely and professionally
- Ensure all correspondence and client requests are precise, simplified and beneficial (e.g., serve as a liaison between claims admin request and clients to ensure that communications are clear, concise and comprehensible)
- Provide regular reporting to client on agreed upon schedule
- Ensuring and communicating proper and timely payments
- Communicate all distributions – should be celebrated! Ensure all distributions are sent timely to clients pursuant to SLA and are cashed by clients
- Managing contract renewal and communicating to and with Account Management
- Help to foster strong relationships with clients by coordinating and leading reoccurring calls and client meetings such as business reviews
- Partners internally to continually add efficiency to the day to day processes as well as to increase client satisfaction.
- Acts as a role model to other associates in consistent implementation of standard methodologies with regards to client interactions, departmental procedures.
- Become a positive role model through the following: Take the lead in key department projects and initiatives; Clear, concise and timely communication at various levels within the team/organization and having the ability to articulate and present up to management
- 10+ years of deep subject matter expertise in class action
- Significant project management, client management and/or account management experience
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills a plus, including ability to speak at conferences
- Comprehensive understanding of securities class action plan of allocations, as well as deficiency and audit processes and requirements
- Experience with securities trading including equity, debt and derivative securities
- Detail oriented ability to multi-task, and excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- An opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.