VP-Client Relations (JR1016757)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Broadridge is at the forefront of multi-channel communications with a long history of helping companies transform their communications in digital and in print. From Financial Services to Telecom, Healthcare and Utilities, businesses rely on us to strengthen their ability to connect with their clients and investors, drive business results and meet regulatory requirements.
As the VP of Client Relations, you will cultivate and expand our client relationships while leading teams to ensure business growth, associate growth/development and the achievement of Broadridge vision and strategy.
- You will maintain and develop outstanding relationships with senior client leadership, including support of client visits, meetings, conferences, and other industry events.
- Handle critical client issues; support investigations to assist in successful resolution of any service/delivery and/or billing issues. Assist with crucial client conversations as needed.
- Partner with BRCC Client Relations and Account Management to ensure clients are supported at all levels.
- Coordinate with other departments (Systems, Operations, PMO, Sales, Finance and Acct Management) on the implementation of new clients or applications.
- Build relationships to enable us to migrate clients to appropriate factory compliant workflows, identify efficiency and savings opportunities, and retain revenue.
- Monitor risk and exposure related to the business unit and its clients. Monitor issues to establish any patterns that can be avoided in the future by alteration to procedure.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our product messaging, technology platform, partner ecosystem, and competitive landscape.
- Ensure that every member of the team has a solid knowledge of our technology and capabilities and can effectively represent them and consultatively guide clients on the best uses of them.
- Foster “strategy sharing” discussions with customers to ensure we maintain focus on our client’s goals and objectives. Provide client/market feedback to the Product team and help prioritize functionality needed to drive sales opportunities and growth.
- Proactively shape and drive a positive culture of diversity, inclusion, integrity, accountability and excellence, characterized as highly collaborative and execution focused.
- Hire/Develop talent - Identify skills gaps among the team and address through hiring, delegation, mentoring, modeling, and other professional development opportunities to attain their optimum performance and most efficient resource utilization.
- Foster an environment that supports change, innovation and creativity.
- Hold associates accountable in performance, personal development, financial goal attainment, culture and client satisfaction.
- Provide input and participates in projects, staffing decisions and performance appraisals.
- Maintain knowledge of the business tools used by the Client Relations team and lead innovation in tool set.
- Collaborate with key partners to increase circle of influence.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years related experience in a Customer Communications (print/mail and digital) leadership role.
- Confirmed ability to lead a team of 60, responsible for clients with advanced complexity
- Proven ability to lead multiple strategic initiatives
- Confirmed collaboration experience partnering cross functionally and internally
- Proven skills in business development and program management
- Proven business and technical acumen
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- Outstanding presentation, communication and negotiation and influence skills
- Champions process improvements
- Validated proficiency in maintaining associate and client satisfaction.
- Proven composure and integrity
- Experience with the sales process
- Proven motivational / team building skills that foster inclusive and innovative culture
- Experience leading virtual/remote teams
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.