Benefits Team Lead (JR1016141)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth We are actively seeking a Benefits Team Lead to join our global HR team. As the Benefits Team Lead you will support the design and daily administration of Broadridge's U.S. health and welfare, wellness and retirement programs, with a strong emphasis on our retirement program.
Are you looking for a role in which you can truly make a difference? If you have a real passion for employees' benefits and a desire to grow within a dynamic organization, we urge you to learn how you can make an immediate, meaningful impact to the success of our organization!
in this role, you will:
- Have a strong command of U.S. benefit program design and administration such as: Defined Contribution Retirement, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, COBRA, Disability and Life insurance
- Lead data analytic efforts to recommend enhancements based on analysis of Health and Welfare and Retirement plan trends and deliver value for both Broadridge and associates
- Manage fiscal year forecasts relating to current, new and revised benefits programs as well as the analysis of claims data provided through various vendors
- Lead enhancement/implementation activities through strong project planning with multiple stakeholders to meet schedule deadlines and budget requirements
- Manage assigned vendor contract renewals, RFPs and strategy as applicable
- Adhere to plan documentation and compliance requirements (e.g., SPDs, required filings and notices, contracts, requirements documents, and other plan information)
- Partner with internal business functions (e.g., Tier 1, Payroll, HRIS, HR Business Partners) to provide seamless world-class service to associates
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with third party vendors in order to achieve high performance and monitor key plan metrics
- Serve as a Broadridge benefits subject matter expert in order to answer associate, internal partner and vendor inquiries and escalations
- Assist in the development and implementation of associate communications with emphasis on web-based applications (Servicenow) to improve engagement and overall associates' experience
- Lead merger and acquisition due diligence and partner on integration of new groups into Broadridge's benefits programs
- Conduct associate meetings as needed
- Work on other benefit-related assignments and special projects as needed
- Expected travel time around 10% per year, as needed for vendor meetings, acquisition integration activities for example
- 5+ years of progressive benefits experience, must have demonstrated experience with retirement benefits. Health & welfare experience is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Demonstrated exceptional financial, analytical, quantitative analysis
- Proven track record of strong project management skills, leading multiple initiatives concurrently
- Experience with data analytics, benchmarking, plan design, and vendor management
- Demonstrated effective problem solving skills
- Advanced-level computer proficiency including Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills, comfortable communicating with senior management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with a strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter, with proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as an independent contributor
- Excellent judgment, such as knowing when to escalate an issue
- Advanced presentation and written communication skills, as well the ability to convey benefits information to associates in an easy to understand manner
- Non-qualified retirement plan experience a plus
- Experience with Workday HRIS, ADP Payroll (EV5), and Servicenow a plus
- Experience with successfully working inside a Shared-Service Corporate HR model a plus
- Since 2015, Broadridge has consistently been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2020 marks the 13th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values corporate social responsibility, diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, matching gift program, and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.