Fiduciary Services Product Specialist Manager (JR1017414)
- 717 17th Street, Denver, CO
Broadridge is looking to add a strong member to our Board Reporting Operations leadership team. This role will be responsible for leading a team of professionals delivering a broad set of solutions for mutual fund board of directors, primarily related to fulfilling 15(c) requirements of the Investment Company Act of 1940.
- Responsible for managing a team of Fiduciary Services Specialists (FSS)/Analysts (FSA)
- Assist team members in managing relationship and delivering exceptional results to our clients, including being a point of contact in resolving issues as they arise.
- Maintain workflow processes and procedures to facilitate the consistent and efficient completion of team work.
- Create appropriate metrics and KPIs to quantify the team’s performance relative to expectations and drive results.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the department through creating an environment of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, with a view to delivering product excellence
- Manage line reports and responsible for HR initiatives / issues – including reviews, target / objective setting and career progression
- Manage local administration requirements including liaison with Finance/Account; Payroll co-ordination; benefits administration in conjunction with HR.
- Develop and maintain effective succession planning, resource planning, recruitment and retention strategies in conjunction with HR and Board Reporting leadership team.
- Responsible for creating and implementing training plan and ongoing development for team members
- Final quality control checks on completed projects, as needed
- Assist with implementation of new report formats
- Attend contract renewal board meetings, as necessary
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Leadership – the ability to create a great place to work and engage our people
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, i.e. the ability to make decisions and assess risk
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong, clear communication (both written and oral English), including influencing skills
- A motivational team leader who has the ability to resolve conflict
- Flexible approach to work
- A champion of innovation and continual improvement
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and with clients
- Ability to plan and deliver change and service improvements / efficiency
Key qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum of five years experience in the mutual fund industry
- Detailed knowledge of investment company fees, expenses, and performance
- Proven successful project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to combine information from various sources
- Excel, Word, InDesign, PowerPoint, Acrobat
- Must exhibit a proven ability to create and implement new ideas
- Experience with presentations to small- to medium-sized groups is essential