Associate Programmer Analyst (JR1016727)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Would you like to join an organization where you can help make a significant impact? Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity within the groundbreaking FinTech industry? See how you can contribute to our fast-growing team below.
Broadridge is growing! Our team within the Service Delivery Organization, based in Newark, NJ is seeking a sharp, motivated Software Developer interested in QA Testing. This is a phenomenal opportunity for an entry level candidate passionate about learning more about financial trading technology. This team is growing rapidly so this role will offer room for growth and advancement.
You will help or create and deliver an exciting new product of exceptional quality while working in a team oriented, fast paced and innovative environment to develop a large scale financial application.
- Review and analyze Technical Design Documents, using the review process to train and share the product domain knowledge with less experienced team members.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of Service Requests raised by internal/external clients to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Assist Help Desk in meeting the client needs by providing review of information relating to the product.
- Troubleshoot real-time production issues to ensure a smooth running of the application within the prescribed productivity time frame.
- Document new/changed operational procedures associated with development/maintenance projects.
- Support the testing of enhancements and fixes, and assist functional testing groups who ensure that the programs are functioning correctly and the enhancements function in accordance with the enhancement specifications.
- Recommend solutions and identify required program corrections that resolve issues that clients have in conducting their day to day business.
- Ensure that the static data/configuration/setups are accurate in all client regions to minimize functional service requests.
- Participate in peer review processes to ensure the quality of issues turned over to application development/systems support groups is maintained within prescribed quality control standards.
- Diagnose and remediate (where authorized) all production and test service requests assigned to the group.
- You must have a BS/BA degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 0-1 years of professional or Internship experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment.
- Financial Industry experience a plus
- Strong documenting experience