Associate Operations (JR1015770)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Operations Associate to join our team. The Operations team here at Broadridge supports a multitude of clients. While the team's volume and daily activity is weighted towards the US market, our coverage includes the fast-growing global custody which is supported across the globe. Although there are client specific functions performed by the independent teams, there are similarities when processing across client streams. With the right training and motivation, you will be able to enrich your knowledge because of the broad client base that Broadridge has. Broadridge gives you exposure to many entities rather than working in one shop on one particular function. Because of this, the opportunity to develop your career is greater and can be done in a shorter amount of time.
- Performing various daily operational tasks to ensure trades are settled.
- Interact with clients and utilize various tools, vendor applications & Microsoft products.
- Reconcile and pay cash and stock dividends for multiple clients
- Reconcile open items and ensure timely action on receivables, including claims and agent related payments
- Respond to customer email inquiries and assist with answering customer phone calls
- Advance issues in timely to manner
- Contribute to process improvement activities.
- Adhere to client service level agreements (SLAs)
- Strict observance of daily checklists and risk controls
• 0-2 years of experience with a bachelor's degree and or equivalent experience
• Series 99 preferred
• A self-starter with keen attention to detail
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-task
• Quick-learner that can adapt to a growing business
• Ability to maintain a positive relationships with clients and internal associates alike
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
• Proven knowledge of operations products and processes
• Strong customer service orientation & strong prioritization and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suite