Revenue Analyst - Contract (JR1012827)
- 2600 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, MO
Broadridge is growing! We are excited to be expanding our Broadridge Customer Communications team and are seeking a Revenue Analyst to join the Revenue Accounting team in Kansas City. As our Revenue Analyst you will perform all aspects of the monthly billing cycle. You will work as a self-directed problem solver with a focus on execution, accountability and ownership. The role requires the ability to multi-task and complete many responsibilities simultaneously.
Do you have a real passion for finance and looking to join a dynamic team? Please see below for how you can make an immediate impact with our growing organization.
This is a temporary, contract role.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that your group of customers are invoiced timely, accurately and completely.
- Perform financial and billing related analysis and research.
- Compile and prepare reports or invoices for internal and external clients.
- Adapt to constantly changing requirements and business needs; quickly implementing solutions when necessary.
- Follow through with projects and initiatives relating to your customers billing requirements.
- You will communicate effectively with peers and leaders in related functional areas in order to ensure client billing needs are being met.
- Create journal entries for monthly and annual close.
- Ensure data and analytics are presented in a structured and easy to understand manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel highly preferred
- You should understand in detail both how and why functions are performed and how they are related to the overall billing structure.
- You will need to effectively communicate findings to peers and leaders
- You should possess project management skills
- You should be able to research complex issues with internal partners and respond to customer, client, and/or internal client requests via telephone and/or email.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure to meet designated deadlines