Project Lead - HR Solutions (JR1017407)
- 4725 Independence Street, Wheat Ridge, CO
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
- Ensuring each HR Moment in an associate’s work life is an amazing experience. Based on data, recommend improvements or changes. Lead and run the projects that will enhance the overall experience, collaborating across the various HR functions, as well as other internal groups, such as IT, Security, Facilities, and Finance. Run metrics post rollout and track new engagement levels.
- Establish plans, systems, and communication strategies to support and implement policies and programs.
- Help the HR Operations team meet and exceed SLA levels.
- Work to improve processes that are outdated and/or unscalable.
- Provide assistance with projects outside of HR Solutions including M&A activity, audit support, and other COE related project activity.
- Apply, leverage and create tools, templates and methodologies that get us closer to flawless operational fundamentals and that contribute to our effectiveness.
- Able to work in an agile manner to accommodate changing priorities within the role
- Ability to identify functional constraints and independently identify solutions.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and maintain effective working relationships.
- Common sense and proactive approach to work.
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to manage resources and multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and within deadlines.
- Very strong analytical skills, project management, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Agile in work style with ability to flex as needed.
- 6+ years of HR experience, particularly in the areas of process reengineering, complex HR issues, and client service.
- Ability to understand business problems and to come up with simple, automated, and best solutions.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Proven experience managing projects to successful completion, on time and on budget.
- Outstanding customer service, follow up, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively managed, while maintaining composure and flexibility.
- Proficient with navigation of various online tools and technology, and use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience building or helping to build chatbots and/or work with RPA a huge plus!
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.