Lead Human Resources Generalist - Part time (JR1017229)
- Two Chatham Center, Pittsburgh, PA
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
- You will serve as a trusted advisor and resource to senior leaders, managers and associates on a variety of HR issues including performance management, development, compensation, employee relations, conflict resolution and employee retention strategies.
- You will assist managers in addressing performance issues; provide guidance on effective coaching and counseling and when necessary, work with managers to outline appropriate disciplinary steps.
- You'll ensure consistent and effective application of HR processes and programs.
- You will respond to employees' questions about policies, compensation, pay and benefits.
- You'll partner with Specialists (Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Organizational Effectiveness, etc) and HR colleagues to initiate, support or resolve client requests/issues.
- You'll develop and implement actions plans related to HR related projects.
- You will assist in tracking HR related activity, analyze associate data for trends, gaps and provide ad hoc reports/ statistics to support departmental goals and initiatives (terminations, compensation, hires, diversity, etc.).
- You will conduct exit interviews, raise issues/trends as necessary, and provide recommendations to address.
- You will handle severance process through compiling packages, tracking receipt and processing agreements in HR system.
- You'll stay informed and updated on HR policy changes and incorporate any changes as applicable.
- You will lead facilitation and management of semi-annual promotion and adjustment cycles for client groups and engage VP – HR as needed and for final approval. This includes establishing timeline, communications, consolidating requests and conducting assessment of recommendations as well as and seeking addition information as appropriate from managers.
- BA/BS degree required (degree HR or related discipline ideal).
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience (minimum of 2 years as an HR Business Partner).
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Proficient with navigation of various online tools and technology, and use of MS word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience with dedicated problem solving
- Ability to identify, drive, and/or participate in implementing process improvement activities.
- Customer centric focus with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team structure.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities to independently resolve a variety of routine and complex issues.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively handled, while maintaining composure and flexibility in a structured environment.
- High level of discretion with confidential material.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.