SSO/IAM Engineer (Contract)
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
The SSO/IAM SiteMinder Engineer will be responsible for gathering, organizing, documenting and validating business requirements, clarifying business requirements to the engineers/developers, designing IAM solutions, engineering solution, and ensuring the solution developed meets the project requirements. Scope of projects will include both client-facing and internal SSO (single sign-on) and IdM (identity management) projects and application integrations including SSO user authentication, IdM provisioning, federation, multi-factor authentication, API/web service authentication, Entitlement Reviews, Role Based Security (RBAC), etc.
The SiteMinder Engineer will interface with management, internal IAM engineering teams, internal target application development teams, internal information security groups, and clients:
- Assist in designing IAM security solutions for various products and target applications based on the specific use cases
- Be responsible for ensuring that the overall deliverables meets the business needs.
- Develop project documentation, requirements definition, project plans, lead meetings/discussions, document meeting minutes/action items/open items, follow up on open item through completion.
- Follow an SDLC process for defining requirements and project specifications.
- Be involved in every phase of the project including scope, milestones, measures of success, preparation of use and test cases.
- Elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify and manage the business needs of the project, including evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution and taking of corrective action.
- Work with the business and technical groups to understand the project’s direction and work through the definition and prioritization of business requirements and needs.
- Document detailed use cases that cover all alternate and exception flows, validate that requirements are met with the delivered system and facilitate user acceptance testing and timely delivery.
General Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes
- Strong ability to analyze and understand business and technology needs
- Strong understanding of three tier-architecture, the different technology components involved, and how they interact
- Project management experience with running multiple parallel efforts; Strong multi-tasking skills
Specific Technical Requirements:
- 3-5 years business analysis experience with Single Sign-On / Identity & Access Management
- 3-5 years business analysis experience with hands on engineering with CA SiteMinder, SAML federation
- Strong understanding of user authentication/authorization, multi-factor authentication, API/webservice authentication, Entitlement Reviews, Role Based Security (RBAC)
- Experience in integrating client-facing and vendor-hosted apps with CA SiteMinder, CA Identity Manager (IdentityMinder)
- Other security products: CA API Management suite (Layer7), CA Governance, CA Advanced Authentication (multi-factor)
- Expertise in reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business systems and their needs
- Business process/requirements definition and problem resolution skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to identify information needs and problem resolution
- Strong business and analytic skills
- Background with IT, Operations, Development and/or Information Security organization
- Desired: Bachelors (or equivalent) in technology or business management
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”