- 5847 San Felipe St, Houston, TX
• Handling the implementation of SentryPM (Order Management, Portfolio Management, Direct Lending, Data Warehouse and Reporting) on behalf of clients. • End-to-end project delivery - requirements gathering, defining the scope, crafting and executing a project plan, identifying risks and dependencies, and aligning internal and client expectations throughout the life cycle of the project. • Providing accurate project estimates and consistently meeting dedications with a specific focus on quality and delivery efficiency. • Conduct and lead client on-site meetings, workflow, and technical trainings. • You will document client-specific customizations and assisting with training the internal Support team on client-specific workflows. • Lead multiple projects simultaneously while meeting the expected budget and deadlines. • Provide clients with consulting advice based upon technological considerations and industry best practices. • Effectively and expertly working with various internal teams on client projects and companywide initiatives.
BS/BA in Business, Finance, Computer Science or a related field.
• Over 5 years of service experience within the Financial Services Industry (buy-side).
• Software Implementation experience a plus
• Excellent and effective social skills, along with good communication skills both verbal and
written. Client facing experience required.
• Loan Processing / Portfolio Management implementation experience in multi-asset class
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and the ability to identify project risks a
• Proven ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• At ease operating in a dynamic, fast-growing team, able to be self-sufficient with a can-do
• Strong analytical and problem solving / decision-making skills.
• Proactive, driven, and open to adapting to change within a dynamic environment.