Sr. Client Relationship Manager (JR1016334)
- 125 Ellington Rd, South Windsor, CT 06074, USA
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Sr. Client Relationship Manager to join our Broadridge Customer Communications Solutions (BRCC) division.
In this role, you will serve as the primary client liaison for high complexity clients. You will solicit senior management input from the client on new business directives within their firm and the associated product requirements. You'll monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and makes appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
This role is paramount to setting and controlling the customer experience. We encourage our CR Managers to "own" their accounts to provide premier service to our clients. Are you a self-starter, looking be a part of a creative and dynamic team where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our growing organization below.
- Maintain exceptional client relationships; leads investigation and successfully resolves any service/delivery and/or billing issues.
- Responsible for all planning surrounding daily, month-end and annual production runs. This includes ensuring material is available, providing production with volumes and instructions, attending production planning meetings, communicating progress to the client and providing any reporting back to client. Handle higher level client issues, conversation and escalations.
- Plan and execute strategic business reviews with strategic conversations with an emphasis on contract acumen. Work with client and internal resources to implement client changes. Ability to have client discussions at peer level and senior level. Ability to assemble and present client savings, improvements and solution opportunities.
- The ability to engage and manage an expanded client workload Identifies and participates in meetings to implement process improvements.
- Participates in cross functional groups that are implementing business initiatives. Display a positive attitude and inspires others for greater performance .
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least four years of Client Service experience, healthcare communications a plus
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively among large audiences
- Ability to remain organized and document client service requirements for multiple clients simultaneous
- Travel may be required
- Off hour engagement when required
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.