Associate Client Relations Administrator (JR1016028)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth, and we are actively seeking an Associate Client Relations Administrator. In this role, you will build and maintain contact with our clients located on the West Coast to facilitate a positive and productive long term relationship. You'll collaborate with clients, internal colleagues, and external partners to resolve inquiries for Client Services to Proxy, Global, and Reorg clients. This role is part relationship management, part service delivery, part trouble-shooter, and part process improvement implementer.
Client Relations remains our biggest high-reaching advantage in the marketplace. We hire the best in class talent to provide premier service to our clients. Are you a self-starter with superb interpersonal skills enabling you to collaborate with differing colleagues as well as clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our client happiness and growing organization below.
- You will communicate effectively and prioritizes tasks at hand and escalates issues as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Develop an effective working relationship with each team member as well as internal departments, valuing diverse perspectives.
- Maintain a strong focus on “starting with the end in mind”, break work down into process steps, plans, anticipate for challenges and identify solutions.
- Support and contribute to Broadridge’s client-centric culture taking responsibility for client satisfaction and retention.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with proficiency.
- Participate on projects and special tasks
- 1 + years in a client relations role or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work 12:00 PM-8:00 PM daily to support our West Coast clients.
- Industry knowledge of Financial Services, Proxy or Corporate Actions is a plus.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- Very detail oriented, ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow through on tasks to meet deadlines.
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic working environment with a keen attention to detail.
- A self-starter who is highly adaptable, team oriented and results driven.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
- Ability to act in an ethical, professional manner with a client-centric focus, and value being part of a diverse team.
The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.