Client Services Representative (JR1015954)
- 193 Marsh Wall, London, United Kingdom
As a Client Service Representative you will be responsible for the timely and accurate resolution of client queries around proxy voting. This is a process driven role that requires tracking issues, dealing with requests and monitoring progress through to successful completion.
As the main point of contact you will become an articulate member of the team who is able to demonstrate a full awareness of the multiple Broadridge products and services available to clients. You will be an active participant in conference calls, client meetings and service review discussions.
Additional administrative duties include producing reports for clients based on detailed and manual output, issuing email alerts and processing requests from clients in line with pre-defined Service Level Agreements.
Experience of working in a financial service environment in similar Client Services, Asset Servicing, Custody Servicing or Proxy Voting department would be an advantage.
- To independently resolve most client issues within specified service level agreements
- To research and respond in a timely manner, via email and telephone, to a variety of clients with regard to their needs and interests
- To co-ordinate client meetings / user groups on and off site to build stronger business relationships and to ensure the client understands the Broadridge processes
- To monitor project completion from initiation through to delivery
- To co-ordinate new client conversions and existing client testing where applicable
- To track client issues and to supervise progress through to successful completion
- To deliver a world class service to clients and ensure a close working relationship with clients at all times
- To keep abreast of local market updates and changes in regulation and market practice and to share knowledge with clients/staff internally where applicable
- Degree or above
- Proven proficiency in managing client queries, driving high client satisfaction results and overall client advocacy
- Self-initiated to gain the knowledge necessary to perform job duties at a high level in a constantly evolving environment
- Solution oriented with analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain performance under pressure
Typically requires a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in client service and / or sales related role
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."