Product Specialist (JR1016114)
- 605 Third Avenue, New York, NY
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
- Business Development, Product Management, Client Relationship Management and Sales.
- Evaluate, target and prioritize the most favorable entities to join the platform network (brokers dealers/institutional clients)
- Onboard new clients onto the LTx Platform
- Be on point with the client (Broker Dealers/Institutional Clients) regarding the application and platform helping with user engagement; user training, general application usage, soliciting feedback for future iterations
- Create reports and presentations
- Track, report and provide analysis on all performance metrics
- Join Sales on client pitch meetings.
- Report client feedback to appropriate partners
- Collaborate with product management and developers to address business considerations in building the platform.
- Work in concert with Technology, Product Solutions and Sales and Client Services to effectively communicate with the clients (Broker Dealer/Institutional Clients)
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience marketing fixed income products and /or a fixed income electronic platform to Broker Dealer and/or Institutional Clients
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with the institutional investor/broker dealer community in credit fixed income
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.