Lead HR Generalist (JR1015399)
- Remote, Work from home, Remote, United States
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an outstanding human resources professional to join our forward-thinking HR organization in our Deer Park office. This role will involve a mix of employee relations/strategic partnership with assigned client groups, and a mix of various projects & initiatives. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving fintech organization and further develop your project management skills and experience in Human Resources.
- Providing proactive HR support, guidance, counsel and strategic input to maximize the effectiveness of the businesses within our Investor Communications Solutions division.
- Ensuring a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing performance management, organizational design, change management, talent assessments, leadership development.
- Being responsible for communication and interpretation of HR policies and procedures to line management and associates.
- Ensuring that employee relations strategies are in place to deliver an Employer of Choice working environment for all associates.
- Coaching/conferring with management on associate issues including: performance, terminations, sexual harassment, discrimination, etc.
- Developing and analyzing appropriate HR statistics, metrics, data and trends to meet management information needs.
- Coordinating and leading various projects and initiatives.
- 5-7 years experience as a HR Generalist having been responsible for one or more client groups
- Experience with building a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication, including presentation skills
- Strong analysis, reporting skills and MS Excel skills required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related area. Master's degree preferred
- SPHR/PHR certification and ongoing HR related learning/training is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 10%, generally to other offices in the New York/New Jersey area
- Since 2015, Broadridge has consistently been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2020 marks the 13th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values corporate social responsibility, diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, matching gift program, and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.