Sr Client Relationship Manager (JR1016329)
- 2600 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, MO
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Sr. Client Relationship Manager to join our Broadridge Customer Communications Solutions (BRCC) division.
In this role, you will serve as the primary client liaison for high complexity clients spanning financial services, telecom and utilities industries. You will solicit senior management input from the client on new business directives within their firm and the associated product requirements. You'll monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and makes appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
This role is paramount to setting and controlling the customer experience. We encourage our CR Managers to "own" their accounts to provide premier service to our clients. Are you a self-starter, looking be a part of a creative and dynamic team where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our growing organization below.
- You will maintain exceptional client relationships; lead investigation and successfully resolve any service/delivery and/or billing issues.
- Responsible for all planning surrounding daily, month-end and annual production runs. This includes ensuring the communications material is available, providing production with volumes and instructions, attending production planning meetings, communicating progress to the client and providing any reporting back to client. Handle higher level client issues, conversation and escalations.
- Plan and execute strategic business reviews with strategic conversations with an emphasis on contract acumen. Work with client and internal resources to implement client changes. Ability to have client discussions at peer level and senior level. Ability to assemble and present client savings, improvements and solution opportunities.
- The ability to engage and manage an expanded client workload Identifies and participates in meetings to implement process improvements.
- Participates in cross functional groups that are implementing business initiatives. Display a positive attitude and inspires others for greater performance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least four years of Client Service experience with a high level understanding of technical applications/user interface
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively among large audiences
- Ability to remain organized and document client service requirements for multiple clients simultaneously
- An opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401(k) plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.