Sr. Analyst-Business Planning & Reporting (JR1009880)
- 200 Brickstone Square, Andover, MA
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious, detailed, analytical individual to be responsible for supporting and improving our business unit financial activities, in collaboration with the Broadridge shared services team. You will handle business unit analysis & reporting, forecasting & planning, and ad-hoc analyses. You'll contribute the desire and aptitude to learn all operational aspects of the business, applying this knowledge towards understanding client proposals and contracts to help grow our Mutual Fund/Variable Annuity solutions business.
- You will prepare new business pricing proposals & quotes accurately and thoroughly. Support strategic pricing initiatives to determine impact on business model and tactical execution
- Prepare profitability analyses by client & product
- Review monthly financial results and revenue database; complete variance & trend analyses.
- Forecasting & planning: Work with shared services finance team and business unit management to develop revenue forecasts & plans. Review projected expenses and prepare adjustments as necessary.
- Support all finance activities with the Broadridge shared service finance team (liaison between business unit and Broadridge Finance)
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from internal clients for information and analysis
- Be a great partner with Broadridge Finance, business unit operations, implementation, and sales teams.
- Provide quotes & invoicing templates for various ad-hoc print requests. Create templates for billing/invoicing new clients & services
- 5-7 years of experience in accounting or finance
- Expert Excel skills, Oracle, Broadridge internal applications, and other quantitative applications. MS Access a plus.
- MBA or CPA desired; Bachelor’s degree required
- Corporate financial reporting & analysis; Public or private accounting
- Mutual fund or variable annuity experience helpful
- Proven technical accounting training
- Strong quantitative focus and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet designated deadlines
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to identify and implement creative solutions that support greater efficiency and strengthen internal controls
- Service Orientation/Client Focus