Business Analyst (Contract)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge is hiring. We are looking for our next Business Analyst based out of our Deer Park, NY location (working remote initially). This is a role that will enable you to partner with the business team, define the requirements, assuring the realization of business benefits and supporting the business process. Are you a self starter who is passionate about analyzing and enhancing technology solutions? If you're striving to work among a growing and dynamic team, we would love you to read below.
This is a contract position:
In this role:
- You will conduct analysis of business issues and challenges. Identify organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggest areas of improvement.
- You will work with product, operations, and IT staff (QA and Development) to ensure that projects meet the requirements of the business and adhere to quality standards.
- You'll document functional specifications, conversions, upgrades, interfaces, reports, forms, and workflow.
- You will translate business requirements into appropriate technical specifications. Develop, define, and build technology bias business cases.
- You'll act as liaison and participate in defining solutions to tackle complex, multidisciplinary business problems with long-term implications. Recommend technology solutions to improve business decision-making with a focus on the core systems, technology strategies and standards.
- You will facilitate group meetings such as workshops. Work with end-users to define and execute test scenarios and ensure appropriate end user training.
We're seeking motivated individuals like you that will be able to demonstrate experience in the following skills:
- 2+ years of Business Analysis or Project Management experience
- Strong documentation skills. Understanding business requirements and able to translate into technical needs
- MS Office, MS Project, Web technology development experience
- Self starter with strong attention to detail
- You'll have proven project management and organizational abilities, along with facilitation and issue resolution
- Negotiation skills and capable of working in a complex, matrix environment
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Solid grasp of system development life cycle and the concepts and practices required to implement effective information systems.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
- You'll be experienced with excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, specific to highly technical and customer focused service environment.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”