Client Implementation Consultant
- 3525 Whitehall Park Dr, Charlotte, NC 28273, USA
Rockall, a Broadridge Business, is looking for Client Implementation Consultant for our collateral management products.
As a software implementation Consultant, you will drive the client onboarding, from kick-off to business Go Live, with leading US Financial Institutions.
The role will involve scope, planning and execution of the necessary activities within a delivery framework.
You will explain integration points and configurability options to customers, work with their teams to tailor the solution, resolve any integration issues, educate and train the customer on the use of the product.
You will develop into a subject matter expert, further enhancing Rockall’s product leadership within the market. You will dynamically engage with our global financial services clients and work to foster a strong partnership to ensure successful implementations.
You have excellent communication skills, business consulting, data management knowledge and general technical knowledge. Experience of working with large Financial Institutions and Software-as-a-Service solutions is essential for success in this role.
- Champion the benefits of productized solutions to business-critical applications
- Provide consultancy and subject matter expertise guidance to customers and other stakeholders
- Engage with customers – both on-site and off-site – to understand, interpret and document business processes and requirements
- Provide input into project planning through impact assessment and estimation of analysis effort
- Manage Rockall product onboarding & implementations through all life cycle stages
- Facilitate the integration of customer systems and data
- Manage 2-3 projects of varying complexity and size simultaneously
- Hold both internal teams and clients accountable for tasks
- Track and coordinate client acceptance testing
- Report regular status updates internally and to clients
- Establish and maintain client relationships and communicate feedback as appropriate
- Manage client expectations for product delivery
- Support general product questions and best practices
- Work with the Product Manager to understand how customer requirements affect the product roadmap
- Build strong relationships with Product, Engineering, Operations, and Support teams
- Solicit customer feedback and produce specifications and related artefacts for consideration in future product enhancements
- Generate user documentation and participate in training sessions
Key Qualities and Experience Sought
- 3 - 5 years Business/System/Data analysis experience
- 2+ years Project Lead/Management experience with client interaction and IT cross functional teams in a product delivery or consulting environment, ideally within Financial Services sector
- Knowledge of software implementations and Data Mapping
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and experience in working with Agile Methodology
- Exceptional and professional attitude towards customer service with attention to detail
- Process driven – but ability to decide on deviations and assess the risks
- Excellent understanding Product Delivery onboarding & implementations
- Financial awareness and ability to control a budget
- Ability to balance client and company needs / requirements and control project scope
- Prior experience managing multiple parties within a program / project
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and suggest alternative solutions to complex business problems
- Capability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; working with multiple clients across various time zones
- Willingness and ability to learn the business domain to become a subject matter expert
- High energy and enthusiasm with and underlying commitment to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Excellent English communication skills – written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to travel on an occasional basis
- Based in Charlotte, NC
- Eligible to work for Broadridge in USA
Rockall - A Broadridge Business offers two Fin Tech products: FASTNET - next-generation cloud-hosted Securities-based Lending (SBL) solution for wealth managers, private banks & broker dealers, and COLLATE – Collateral Management solution for retail, commercial and wholesale banking.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information please visit Broadridge.com.