Lead HR Generalist (JR1015399)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an outstanding human resources professional to join our forward-thinking HR organization in our Deer Park office. This role will involve a mix of employee relations/strategic partnership with assigned client groups, and a mix of various projects & initiatives. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving fintech organization and further develop your project management skills and experience in Human Resources.
- Providing proactive HR support, guidance, counsel and strategic input to maximize the effectiveness of the businesses within our Investor Communications Solutions division.
- Ensuring a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing performance management, organizational design, change management, talent assessments, leadership development.
- Being responsible for communication and interpretation of HR policies and procedures to line management and associates.
- Ensuring that employee relations strategies are in place to deliver an Employer of Choice working environment for all associates.
- Coaching/conferring with management on associate issues including: performance, terminations, sexual harassment, discrimination, etc.
- Developing and analyzing appropriate HR statistics, metrics, data and trends to meet management information needs.
- Coordinating and leading various projects and initiatives.
- 5-7 years experience as a HR Generalist having been responsible for one or more client groups
- Experience with building a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication, including presentation skills
- Strong analysis, reporting skills and MS Excel skills required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related area. Master's degree preferred
- SPHR/PHR certification and ongoing HR related learning/training is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 10%, generally to other offices in the New York/New Jersey area
- Since 2015, Broadridge has consistently been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2020 marks the 13th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values corporate social responsibility, diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, matching gift program, and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.