Senior Business Analyst (Contract)
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a technically proficient mid-career BA to analyze existing web-services based on SOAP XML requests and responses. The BA will assist in a system and migration project from a Client to Broadridge systems.
- You will be working on analyzing web-services that surface data retrieved from multiple domains and development streams.
- You will use your firsthand expertise in Workflow and process management to lead client conversations and build client-facing documentation.
- You will write business requirements documents and write/participate in functional requirements
- You will perform gap analysis to determine current/future state and process flows
- You will establish and maintain consistent communication with the client regarding progress of conversion
- You will lead Workflow / Gap process and analysis as we go through the process.
- You will ensure the training process is running efficiently and smoothly.
- Minimum 5 years development experience
- Experience working on large scale Java distributed systems
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Financial Services
- Excellent Communication skills a must. Candidate should be able to communicate effectively with developers and business.
- Ability to be productive in a fluid fast- paced environment
- Ability to create artifacts of known requirements to draw clarity on ambiguous points
- Previous experience writing BRDs and FRS
- Expert Level Excel skills required. Past Experience in Java, SOAP UI, XML SPY, SQL preferred.
- Expert level Microsoft Office skills.
- Previous experience working on system migration projects a huge plus.
- Exposure to Wealth Management and Performance Reporting a plus
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”