Associate Business Analyst (JR1013292)
- 2600 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, MO
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking an Associate Business Analyst to work in our Kansas City Location. In this role you will be responsible for gathering data and documenting information regarding various business and technical processes at a client. This is a client facing role responsible for working with different departments internally and externally - primarily the Financial Services industry - to gather and organize information in a methodological manner. Are you passionate about joining a dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our growing and creative team below.
- Coordinate application set up, testing, and solving problems for output. Run automation batch procedures for the management of document resources and to improve efficiencies.
- They assist with the development of technical specifications and technical requirements.
- Review and analyze functional requirements and technical specifications. Research and evaluate software and/or systems relating to workflow, new printer and viewing technologies, and document development software tools.
- They may code or modify existing code using formatting tools to meet client requirements. They may have customer contact for document design.
- This process is designed for Archival needs for customers that consist of create data to CD/DVD, SFTP data, creating PDF’s, indexing, and adding fonts resources.
- Team atmosphere, able to meet customer expectations and quality assurance.
- Environment consists of multiple hardware and software platforms and a variety of methodologies, techniques, tools and utilities. Ability to recognize coding and resources
- Coordinate application setup, testing, and/or fixing for output
- Develop and automate procedures. Technical documentation. Create output.
- Able to prioritize tasks and meet SLA's
- Work in coordination with software developers and customer service representatives.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe
- 0-2 year of relevant experience with a BA/BS Degree in Business (Economics, Finance) or Mathematics, Computer Science
- Some financial industry experience or basic understanding of Capital Markets, Asset Management and/or Wealth Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to write business requirement documents
- A decision maker with keen attention to detail
- Comfortable facilitation of internal and client facing meetings
- Analytical process management skills