Sr. Manager - Finance (JR1014224)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an experienced, ambitious, strategic and analytical individual for our Financial Planning and Analysis area. As our Sr. Manager FP&A, you will be responsible for overseeing many FP&A reporting activities, as well as supporting business leaders around various projects and initiatives. In addition, you must have the desire and aptitude to learn all operational aspects of the business, applying this knowledge towards the creation of financial analysis to help grow the business. This is a highly visible role with exposure to senior management.
Are you a collaborative leader with strong business partnering capabilities? Do you have a passion for finance with a dream to grow your career? Please see below for how you can contribute to the success of our organization.
- Driving intercompany cost strategy through formulation and execution of process improvement initiatives. Developing creative solutions that will allow Broadridge to operate best-in-class finance processes
- Preparing monthly financial statements within the Oracle general ledger environment: variance analysis, inter-company accounting, consulting analyses, monthly reporting. Ensuring month end close activities are performed accurately and timely
- Preparation of forecasts, annual operating plan and annual multi-year strategy plan
- Completing FP&A analysis including: comparison of monthly results to plan, forecast and prior year, analytic review/variance analysis of all major financial reports, headcount analyses, capital analyses, including preparation of capital appropriation requests
- Supporting strategic initiatives including impact on business models and tactical execution and identifying and leading process improvement initiatives
- Building and managing relationships with various business partners to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction
- Managing meetings with senior leadership
- Preparing/delivering presentations to senior management with updates on current and proposed cost initiatives
- Demonstrating a willingness to travel to remote locations to help understand, manage and improve business results
- 5-7 years of professional experience within a Finance organization
- Public or private accounting and financial services industry experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Adaptability to managing inter-company relationships with sensitivity to cultural diversity. Excellent interpersonal skills
- Keen focus on client satisfaction
- Ability to identify and implement creative solutions that support greater efficiency and strengthen internal controls
- Since 2015, Broadridge has consistently been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2020 marks the 13th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values corporate social responsibility, diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, matching gift program, and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.